And Zezenia??

Want to hear the latest rumours about Phobos? Or just want to talk with others about Phobos? Enter the Common Room!
Munzder
Tester

May 05, 2013, 09:37:08 PM

one time I played Zezenia (6 years ago) however after a while the k-zodron (was that name?) said it would close. phobos everything was better.
had not anybody to help him
that "artists" did not like him

however now the game is back online (http://www.zezeniaonline.com) /
and so I think this will be the best place to post .. (Where there are more people who know the subject)

And then someone knows something about?
Celix
Tester
Character: Celix
Clan: Order of the Beetle

May 05, 2013, 09:42:07 PM

I think it has been online for like 3 years already, not really anything new...
Agent Green
Tester
Character: Agent Green

May 05, 2013, 10:00:48 PM

I played it a few years ago, had some potential. Their targeting system was really bad, I could never get it right clicking on a monster to attack it, always missing the creature. The 'area' seemed to be above the actual square that it was stood on.

That was one of the biggest problems for me. Never got far into it
Munzder
Tester

May 05, 2013, 10:09:29 PM

the owner is still the k-zodron Zordon?
Sir Vitor
Tester
Character: Sir Vitor

May 05, 2013, 11:39:37 PM

Yes the owner is still K-Zodron but a few more people work on the game. It has been online for 4+ years and still online.
Ricardo
Tester
Character: Ricardo

May 06, 2013, 05:44:47 AM

I don't get why this thread is here, why does this awkward game, clearly a copy of Phobos, has to be discussed here?
El Diablo
Tester
Character: El Diablo
Clan: Akai'Zhar

May 06, 2013, 06:56:27 AM

It don't matter, every game is a copy of another game. Just mentioning it does no shame. People on the Phobos forums have been here for many years. Just mentioning a game isn't going to turn us away from years of patience. And as well, what you're diabolically dong is ruining how business is performed; by competition my dear lad.
Xareth
Tester
Character: Sareth

May 06, 2013, 03:06:19 PM

Kardaum wrote:I don't get why this thread is here, why does this awkward game, clearly a copy of Phobos, has to be discussed here?
Now I might be wrong here but wasn't Zezenia around before Phobos? And it's not so bad to talk about other games here as Drawnraven already pointed out.
Xanobi
Tester

May 06, 2013, 03:27:13 PM

The problem with Zezenia is there is average of 100 players online since i remember, thats for about 2 years ago when i was still playing. It didnt increase at all, map is still too small lack of details, poor imagination when creating hunting grounds, i wont even mention battle system cause it sucks, animations are just terribad, people there are horrible, there are no fun quests to do just a few stupid ones, basically nothing fun to do besides exploring and i explored it all in just a few days. The main thing of them all that bothered me most was corrupted staff and this is what concerns me at Phobos as well. Its a free project so staff has nothing to loose if they gave away items to their friends, gave warnings only to their friends if they were caught cheating everyone else was banned instantly etc... And i do believe this might happen here as well.
Celix
Tester
Character: Celix

May 06, 2013, 04:00:17 PM

Xareth wrote:
Kardaum wrote:I don't get why this thread is here, why does this awkward game, clearly a copy of Phobos, has to be discussed here?
Now I might be wrong here but wasn't Zezenia around before Phobos? And it's not so bad to talk about other games here as Drawnraven already pointed out.
No it wasn't around before Phobos but its neither a copy.
Lenioo
Tester

May 06, 2013, 07:55:00 PM

Yeah all you people talking sh*t, well try to say something positive about Zezenia now, it`s a bit hard isn`t it? It`s for sure not a copy of Phobos, for so far we can say Phobos isn`t a copy of Tibia or other 2d mmorpg. And still I don`t like it anymore, it used to know better times.
Stian
Tester

May 06, 2013, 08:02:13 PM

Xanobi wrote:Its a free project so staff has nothing to loose if they gave away items to their friends, gave warnings only to their friends if they were caught cheating everyone else was banned instantly etc... And i do believe this might happen here as well.
Given the amount of time spent developing the project, the average age of the active developers, and the overall quality of the content, I don't see how this is likely to happen.
Thor
The Old Dwarf
Character: Mezur Stonecutter
Clan: Dwarfhood

May 06, 2013, 09:57:51 PM

Xanobi wrote:The problem with Zezenia is there is average of 100 players online since i remember, thats for about 2 years ago when i was still playing. It didnt increase at all, map is still too small lack of details, poor imagination when creating hunting grounds, i wont even mention battle system cause it sucks, animations are just terribad, people there are horrible, there are no fun quests to do just a few stupid ones, basically nothing fun to do besides exploring and i explored it all in just a few days. The main thing of them all that bothered me most was corrupted staff and this is what concerns me at Phobos as well. Its a free project so staff has nothing to loose if they gave away items to their friends, gave warnings only to their friends if they were caught cheating everyone else was banned instantly etc... And i do believe this might happen here as well.
*crosses Xanobi off my special "friendlist"* And I had so high hopes for our future... :roll:
Munzder
Tester

May 07, 2013, 12:02:59 AM

Xanobi wrote:The problem with Zezenia is there is average of 100 players online since i remember, thats for about 2 years ago when i was still playing. It didnt increase at all, map is still too small lack of details, poor imagination when creating hunting grounds, i wont even mention battle system cause it sucks, animations are just terribad, people there are horrible, there are no fun quests to do just a few stupid ones, basically nothing fun to do besides exploring and i explored it all in just a few days. The main thing of them all that bothered me most was corrupted staff and this is what concerns me at Phobos as well. Its a free project so staff has nothing to loose if they gave away items to their friends, gave warnings only to their friends if they were caught cheating everyone else was banned instantly etc... And i do believe this might happen here as well.

I really hope that does not happen
Seven years of waiting to end up in the naughtiness staff
Eternal
Tester
Character: Eternal
Clan: Last Warning

May 07, 2013, 01:45:15 AM

Enjoying this topic I wonder what the relationship with Phobos and Zezenia, and if there is any relationship between the two.