Training System

Want to hear the latest rumours about Phobos? Or just want to talk with others about Phobos? Enter the Common Room!
Yronwood
Newcomer

May 09, 2013, 04:11:29 AM

I have a curiosity about the training system, whether it be PvM, PvP or something like training room.
I believe the boters can take advantage of systems hiting on targets for hours, then something like a daily train coupled with the hunts can be a good idea.
Autran
Tester

May 09, 2013, 05:29:28 AM

What you mean with:
I believe the boters can take advantage of systems hiting on targets for hours, then something like a daily train coupled with the hunts can be a good idea.

?
Last edited by Autran on May 09, 2013, 01:37:10 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Stian
Tester

May 09, 2013, 12:46:16 PM

I'm quoting this thread.
Rob wrote:Skills are raised over time and use, so may be trained up. However if you want to increase your skills fast, then standing with a friend and repeatedly bludgeoning each other in the face with a weak weapon isn’t the way to go.
Rob wrote:Unlike skills, attributes cannot be trained up. Instead, whenever a player levels up in experience they get a set number of ‘attribute points’ to spend on attributes. Apart from affecting how much damage you do, the choice of attributes will also influence the HP and MP gained at each level up. So choose wisely.
I hope this sates your curiosity :)
Yronwood
Newcomer

May 09, 2013, 01:29:07 PM

Stian wrote:I hope this sates your curiosity :)
Yeah, this is how i imagined.

But I think it might have something like a daily train for players who don't have so much time.
Munzder
Tester

May 09, 2013, 01:40:35 PM

in my opinion
I think the training will be as the tibia. but must have limitations on the type if you do not kill one monster every minute you are not trained. this kind of thing to prevent players pass 20 hours training

also think books and NPCs will help train
Autran
Tester

May 09, 2013, 04:35:43 PM

Quite an interesting idea of training with books... You sure can learn some new techniques reading a book can't you?

I see no reason for the monster having to be killed for you to advance... If the creature don't die, what's wrong with training? Of course, a nice control of AFK players should be ok... If you have the intention to be hours and hours online training, you must have this right, but if you want to leave your character training, i consider it in somehow, botting... That's what the anti-afk system works for...