Want to hear the latest rumours about Phobos? Or just want to talk with others about Phobos? Enter the Common Room!
- Posts: 12
- Joined: October 19, 2013, 04:22:26 AM
There's already a list of known bugs for the starting area. How about while we wait for you guys to address these bugs, you open up more areas of the map so we can begin testing other parts of the game. That way once these bugs are fixed you don't have to wait for us to find more in other areas, because we'll already have a list. It would be the most efficient way to get through beta in my opinion.
- Posts: 22
- Joined: March 13, 2013, 12:48:07 PM
- Character: Eternal
- Clan: Last Warning
- Posts: 436
- Joined: December 07, 2008, 03:35:33 PM
- Character: Havy Glory
- Clan: Brotherhood Ruthless
expand the map
- Posts: 87
- Joined: October 13, 2013, 08:50:00 PM
- Posts: 15
- Joined: February 02, 2012, 11:36:34 PM
- Location: The Netherlands
Signed, also I suggest to not reset the characters just yet. As we may need to focus on the new areas soon, it's not wise to let us start in the current area again. This would only slow the progress of bug fixing in my honest opinion.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: October 16, 2013, 01:07:41 AM
- Character: Burdon
- Location: Brazil
I agree with that. Otherwise, it will take too long to release the game.
- Posts: 2108
- Joined: October 16, 2006, 03:06:04 PM
- Character: Johnald Skullsplitter
- Clan: Akai'Zhar
Will happen. Just wait. Torbjörn confirmed in another thread that they will slowly expand the map during the beta so all you have to do is wait.
- Posts: 402
- Joined: November 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM
- Location: Lithuania
They may expand it and give you no clues about it.