Nike Air Force One

Want to hear the latest rumours about Phobos? Or just want to talk with others about Phobos? Enter the Common Room!
Morton Occam
Newcomer

July 31, 2020, 02:11:23 AM

ÿþThe Nike Nike Air Force One Air Foamposite Pro will be introduced in a brand new colorway next year in the form of this Metallic Silver "Silver Surfer" finish.One of the popular (Non Jordan) silhouettes from the 90s is returning again with another colorway for 2015. The Nike Air Max2 CB 94, which is Sir Charles Barkley s signature shoe, is going back to its roots this summer.The shoe will be coming dressed in a mix of White, Black and Old Royal, which is an original colorway from their initial run. The Nike Air Max2 CB 94 will feature a White tumbled leather body, with Black and Old Royal detailing being used throughout to add a bit of contrast.Additional official imagery of the Nike Air Tech Challenge 2 in Hot Lava are presented yet again, as the model is set to return after its initial debut back in 2014.

Yesterday we gave you a first look at this new Nike Air Trainer 1 that is believed to be inspired by what many people regard as the best wide receiver to ever play the game of football.I m Nike Air Force talking about the great Jerry Rice. The retro trainer from Nike is dressed in a combination of white, red, black and gold, colors of the San Francisco 49ers, the team where Jerry?spent most of his career. There is lots of cool details on these shoes including the trowel embroidery found on back of the shoe along with the brick-printed soles found Nike Air Force 1 inside the shoe, which tie to Rice s past when he used to help his dad with brick mason work and his ability to catch bricks that were thrown at him. Because of this he developed strong, reliable hands.

Nike decided to officially unveil the Nike Kobe 10 Elite What The yesterday and the mash-up sneaker will be hitting retailers in less than a week.The Nike Kobe 10 Elite What The is essentially a farewell and celebration of Kobe Bryant s 10th signature sneaker with Nike since the Kobe 11 will be debuting at the beginning of the new year . Nike celebrates the Black Mamba s 20th and final season in the NBA with?bright prints and color-ups.? Details from previous Kobe shoes Nike Air Force 1 High have been mashed up and turned inside-out to symbolize Kobe s true colors, both on and off the court.After having huge success with the first couple of Nike Kobe What The colorways which were low-tops, I m not sure why Nike has switched over to high-tops after the response that they got last year. I m sure if these were Elite Lows they would sell out almost instantly. I like the wide array of colors though and if I were a hardcore Kobe fan I probably would be buying a pair.

The?Nike PG 3 NASA features a space suit-inspired upper consisting?of silver leather and orange mesh?contrasted by the?Red and Blue accents. The low top hoop shoe also comes equipped with?a large embroidered NASA logo on the heel as well as additional?text and a large black Swoosh on the two-toned midsole.The Nike PG 3 NASA has not been officially unveiled just yet, but rumors suggest we see these drop next Spring. Who s looking forward to this release and the?Nike PG 3?If you were bummed out because you won t be able to get your hands on the Friends And Family colorway of the Nike SB Blazer Mid Lance Mountain, don t worry because you ll have a shot at another equally dope pair. Hitting retailers next week will be the?Nike SB Blazer Mid Lance Mountain that you see above.

Select retailers are already getting the Nike WMNS React Element 55 Laser Fuchsia ahead of its proposed release date. For those still on the fence on this colorway, here are more images to help you make your purchasing Nike Air Force 1 Low decision.If for one reason or another you missed it, the sneaker you are looking at above is the newest creation from Nike for Kobe Bryant. At the moment we?know that it s scheduled to release around mid-January and that there is an accompanying black colorway that should be following this gold version.Following an initial look, the next edition of the Nike Zoom Kobe Venomenon 5 in a bright hue of University Gold is showcased in more detail.Yesterday we gave you a look at the Nike Zoom Vick 2 which has Image made a comeback after its original release 11 years ago.