It is currently June 23, 2017, 09:29:46 AM

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Test Server Comments 
Newcomer

Character: Diamonium
Clan: Ragefist
Post Re: Test Server Comments
You see? Thats why i hate phobos! Waiting 1 year for test server which lasts 1 week than server goes down, no teasers for next 4 months, nothing. After half of year one teaser comes and next year test server for 7 days. than 7 years nothing again. The game will never come out. sucks.

We must carry the war into every corner the enemy happens to carry it: to his home, to his centers of entertainment; a total war. It is necessary to prevent him from having a moment of peace, a quiet moment outside his barracks or even inside; we must attack him wherever he may be, make him feel like a cornered beast wherever he may move.

March 07, 2009, 01:46:13 AM
Tester

Sharan, there is always a solution. :twisted:

March 07, 2009, 01:54:04 AM
Tester

Sharan wrote:
You see? Thats why i hate phobos! Waiting 1 year for test server which lasts 1 week than server goes down, no teasers for next 4 months, nothing. After half of year one teaser comes and next year test server for 7 days. than 7 years nothing again. The game will never come out. sucks.

I've waited for the test server for a little more than 1 year, and I'm still think that the game is great and that I will play it, because I think Myth are so interested in making the perfect game, that when it goes online, it will be perfect, even if that last 7 years.

March 07, 2009, 04:18:03 AM
Tester

Character: Mayhem
Clan: The Dwarfhood
Aye, I've been waiting a bit more, and I think that, even if I've gone desperate, it's better to wait for something excellent that play something incomplete or with flaws.

March 07, 2009, 05:47:26 PM
Traveller

Character: Khoda
i dnt like the font used in the game.. for names for creature names and if i remember correctly for chatting.. its hard to read and doesnt look good at all

March 09, 2009, 02:07:48 AM
Newcomer

Character: Diamonium
Clan: Ragefist
K-Zodron wrote:
Sharan, there is always a solution. :twisted:

I know, already found it at your game. Though went retired until next week when the map comes. Hunting GBs all the time bores me as well i get PAed out every day.

We must carry the war into every corner the enemy happens to carry it: to his home, to his centers of entertainment; a total war. It is necessary to prevent him from having a moment of peace, a quiet moment outside his barracks or even inside; we must attack him wherever he may be, make him feel like a cornered beast wherever he may move.

March 11, 2009, 09:14:10 PM
Newcomer

Character: Momilia
Anyone know around when the server will be up for real?

Been waiting a very long time and I think they should be done soon, many people waited and will get less intressed in waiting.

June 08, 2009, 03:01:24 PM
Staff

First of all I shall tell you that I don't speak for Myth Ent, but in my humble opinion, I think you guys are over exagerating. You guys must understand that this game is far from done...The team is working their asses in the moment they got time for it. And all of you aren't here to play a game so far. You are all here to test the game that you'll play in the future that comes...
So, in my opinion (again, I'm not talking for Myth Ent, so this is my personal words) all of you don't really have the right to ask for a test server at your will. The game is developed (and well-developed) when people got time from their school and college lives, and even from their love and social lives. And I know I talk for many staff members when I say we're more interested in built up a game with minor flaws as possible than make something careless to the final product.

And again, in my opinion, this "Do the game now!! Cuz we want it!!" is one of the most selfish and childish claim I ever heard of. Myth entertainment is doing the best to grant you amazing momments of joy with this game. Nulifiing all the flaws that can be found to make Phobos perfect day by day...and THIS IS FOR YOU people...future players. So think about what you're doing...

And again, you're now TESTERS of a game under development. So help us to make it perfect when the test servers are released. And understand our situation. This is all I ask you, honestly and humbly.

Andre

"A rising tide lifts all boats..."

June 08, 2009, 04:19:48 PM
Newcomer

Character: Mux
Clan: invite me plx ;p
Ts rox, i got lvl 14 with my scout, weeeeeeeeeeeeee :-P
at least i got into the ranged rank 8)

just miss an map, or minimap
i got lost several times... just for lucky i found myself xD

June 09, 2009, 01:27:41 AM
Tester

Character: Stinking Hippy
Clan: Order of the Beetle
Take it as a compliment, people are just excited for the game to come out. i hope it is as good as everybody seems ti think.

June 10, 2009, 01:41:14 PM
Newcomer

Character: Khoda
Andre wrote:
First of all I shall tell you that I don't speak for Myth Ent, but in my humble opinion, I think you guys are over exagerating. You guys must understand that this game is far from done...The team is working their asses in the moment they got time for it. And all of you aren't here to play a game so far. You are all here to test the game that you'll play in the future that comes...
So, in my opinion (again, I'm not talking for Myth Ent, so this is my personal words) all of you don't really have the right to ask for a test server at your will. The game is developed (and well-developed) when people got time from their school and college lives, and even from their love and social lives. And I know I talk for many staff members when I say we're more interested in built up a game with minor flaws as possible than make something careless to the final product.

And again, in my opinion, this "Do the game now!! Cuz we want it!!" is one of the most selfish and childish claim I ever heard of. Myth entertainment is doing the best to grant you amazing momments of joy with this game. Nulifiing all the flaws that can be found to make Phobos perfect day by day...and THIS IS FOR YOU people...future players. So think about what you're doing...

And again, you're now TESTERS of a game under development. So help us to make it perfect when the test servers are released. And understand our situation. This is all I ask you, honestly and humbly.

Andre

No game is ever perfect that's why they get updates and that's a good thing, it keeps people excited for new things to come etc etc.. Don't aim to make the game perfect because it will just never happen

June 12, 2009, 08:39:37 AM
Tester

Character: Johnald Skullsplitter
Clan: Akai'Zhar
Khoda wrote:
Andre wrote:
~

No game is ever perfect that's why they get updates and that's a good thing, it keeps people excited for new things to come etc etc.. Don't aim to make the game perfect because it will just never happen

Sadly, they aren't listening. They want the game to be better than Tibia in the release and it took like 10+ years for Tibia to get to the place where they are... And even if Phobos team is working faster I'm not expecting a release in another...3 - 5 years.

June 12, 2009, 10:31:11 AM
Tester

This has been said before, but I'm going to say it again. We do not aim towards a "perfect" game. We simply want to make sure we have enough content in the game to satisfy the players. And to be honest, as the game was during the previous test servers, some of you noticed how lacking some of the areas were.

When we feel like we have all the content- and technical issues sorted out, we will open up our game servers for a full release. Yes, the speed at which we work varies a lot, but please bear with the waiting and we'll do our best to surprise you.

plus five times eleven,
equals nine squared and not a bit more.

June 12, 2009, 03:36:16 PM
Staff

Seeing as there's no current testserver there's no need for this thread to be open. Anyhow, if someone wants to continue this conversation - feel free to PM the appropiate person.

- Axel.

"Do not look back and ask why, look forward and ask, why not."

June 14, 2009, 07:45:44 AM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6