It is currently August 20, 2017, 04:20:02 PM




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Forum changes and the newsletter 
Author Message
Tester
User avatar

Joined: June 10, 2008, 08:55:09 PM
Posts: 966
Location: England
Character: Stinking Hippy
Clan: Order of the Beetle
Post Re: Forum and Newsletter Announcement 17th of March
Axel wrote:
Hegemon wrote:
Slurpy wrote:
For starters it's not like there was any significant time wasted on "responding on forum threads". Saying that is just stupid since this forum is almost dead anyway.


In addition to that there is no progress with the game at all. I mean NONE at all.


And what do you bias this statement on?


Haven't really seen much recently.

We were so close to infinity! Why spam nation :(


March 18, 2010, 11:51:54 PM
Profile
Tester

Joined: May 22, 2007, 04:25:03 PM
Posts: 1788
Post Re: Forum and Newsletter Announcement 17th of March
Axel wrote:
And what do you bias this statement on?

There is no proof of any development going on and you most likely will never prove otherwise, ergo I conclude there is none development at all.


March 19, 2010, 01:12:17 PM
Profile
The Old Dwarf
User avatar

Joined: March 30, 2006, 03:19:16 PM
Posts: 4370
Location: Norway
Character: Mezur Stonecutter
Clan: Dwarfhood
Post Re: Forum and Newsletter Announcement 17th of March
I understand your frutration, but to put this the other way around. You are here because you believe we're still working right? Because why else would you still be posting? :o


March 19, 2010, 01:34:40 PM
Profile
Tester

Joined: May 22, 2007, 04:25:03 PM
Posts: 1788
Post Re: Forum and Newsletter Announcement 17th of March
Torbjørn wrote:
You are here because you believe we're still working right?

Saying I believe you're still working is invalid because there is NOTHING to believe in.


March 19, 2010, 02:10:13 PM
Profile
The Old Dwarf
User avatar

Joined: March 30, 2006, 03:19:16 PM
Posts: 4370
Location: Norway
Character: Mezur Stonecutter
Clan: Dwarfhood
Post Re: Forum and Newsletter Announcement 17th of March
Not meaning to offend you or drive you away, but why are you posting on a forum for a game you don't think will be released?


March 19, 2010, 02:46:02 PM
Profile
Tester

Joined: May 22, 2007, 04:25:03 PM
Posts: 1788
Post Re: Forum and Newsletter Announcement 17th of March
I ask myself the same question.


March 19, 2010, 03:05:01 PM
Profile
Tester
User avatar

Joined: September 18, 2009, 04:55:14 PM
Posts: 245
Location: Slovenia
Post Re: Forum and Newsletter Announcement 17th of March
I guess its pure boredom like in my case ;)
Doubt i'll be able to play the game (Not because i think you ain't working on it but because its going to slow for me) but still regularly checking boards.


March 19, 2010, 04:09:01 PM
Profile
Tester
User avatar

Joined: June 09, 2007, 08:29:53 PM
Posts: 651
Location: United States
Character: El Diablo
Clan: Akai'Zhar
Post Re: Forum and Newsletter Announcement 17th of March
Drawnraven wrote:
You say you would have to monitor the moderator, is that because of not being able to 100% trust their ways or just to make sure they do it right? Either way they both could be handled by a retired staff member that is just a community citizen could it not? That would solve trust issues and I'm sure they know how to work the forums and follow the rules.



I apologize if I'm being annoying about this... I just really would like to see the Off-topic board stay so I'm trying to think of ways to poke and prod you all to keep it up.



Just re-quoting because this post did not receive any attention..

_________________
#winning
Quote:
17:13 Dfgdfd has been banned due to being a stupid noob.
20:42 Lolgm has been banned due to being a asswhipe :S.

Image


March 19, 2010, 06:16:20 PM
Profile
The Old Dwarf
User avatar

Joined: March 30, 2006, 03:19:16 PM
Posts: 4370
Location: Norway
Character: Mezur Stonecutter
Clan: Dwarfhood
Post Re: Forum and Newsletter Announcement 17th of March
Drawnraven wrote:
Drawnraven wrote:
You say you would have to monitor the moderator, is that because of not being able to 100% trust their ways or just to make sure they do it right? Either way they both could be handled by a retired staff member that is just a community citizen could it not? That would solve trust issues and I'm sure they know how to work the forums and follow the rules.



I apologize if I'm being annoying about this... I just really would like to see the Off-topic board stay so I'm trying to think of ways to poke and prod you all to keep it up.



Just re-quoting because this post did not receive any attention..


We will keep it as it is for now, but might consider it later on :)


March 19, 2010, 06:23:56 PM
Profile
Adventurer
User avatar

Joined: May 19, 2007, 10:41:43 PM
Posts: 460
Location: England
Character: Orians
Clan: Ironfist
Post Re: Forum and Newsletter Announcement 17th of March
Till wrote:
You will still need to join the group, despite having received the previous mails. We've altered the way our newsletter works ;)

late i know but it wouldnt let me join LOL


March 19, 2010, 09:37:05 PM
Profile
Staff
User avatar

Joined: April 19, 2007, 06:54:42 PM
Posts: 3554
Location: Germany
Character: Till
Post Re: Forum and Newsletter Announcement 17th of March
Orians wrote:
Till wrote:
You will still need to join the group, despite having received the previous mails. We've altered the way our newsletter works ;)

late i know but it wouldnt let me join LOL

You're in :P

_________________
"Enthusiasm molds greater adepts than pure diligence ever could."
- Katja Vogt


March 19, 2010, 09:47:36 PM
Profile
Tester
User avatar

Joined: October 16, 2006, 03:06:04 PM
Posts: 2108
Character: Johnald Skullsplitter
Clan: Akai'Zhar
Post Re: Forum and Newsletter Announcement 17th of March
Torbjørn wrote:
Not meaning to offend you or drive you away, but why are you posting on a forum for a game you don't think will be released?


Hegemon was one of my friends during last test servers and I can totally understand his disappointment as he disappeared last test I believe. He just recently returned to forum to find out nothing has changed. It's quite understandable to react like he do. I would too.


March 20, 2010, 10:46:38 AM
Profile
The Old Dwarf
User avatar

Joined: March 30, 2006, 03:19:16 PM
Posts: 4370
Location: Norway
Character: Mezur Stonecutter
Clan: Dwarfhood
Post Re: Forum and Newsletter Announcement 17th of March
Small addition to the announcement, but there's 8 brand new smileys too :Ü:
:rolleyes: :Ü: :moustache: :axe: :king: :newsletter: :gangster: :afro:


March 20, 2010, 03:29:08 PM
Profile
Tester
User avatar

Joined: July 21, 2009, 08:05:33 AM
Posts: 794
Post Re: Forum and Newsletter Announcement 17th of March
What language are phobos being developed?


March 20, 2010, 04:05:45 PM
Profile
The Old Dwarf
User avatar

Joined: March 30, 2006, 03:19:16 PM
Posts: 4370
Location: Norway
Character: Mezur Stonecutter
Clan: Dwarfhood
Post Re: Forum and Newsletter Announcement 17th of March
english? :P


March 20, 2010, 04:20:20 PM
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.