Teaser - Clans & Organisations

The latest news, updates and information on the ongoing development of Phobos.
Nordberg
Tester
Character: Johnald Skullsplitter
Clan: Akai'Zhar

February 25, 2013, 06:05:11 PM

Just a quick question about the founder:

Player A is the founder of Clan A. Time goes by and Player A finds himself not having the time Clan A demands. He decides to pass the leadership onto Player B.

Will Player A still be the founder but have no power? Will Player B be the "new founder"?

I feel like... a founder doesn't have to be the highest position even though it is most likely that the founder is in fact in the highest position.
Thor
The Old Dwarf
Character: Mezur Stonecutter
Clan: Dwarfhood

February 25, 2013, 06:12:48 PM

Inconcessus wrote:In light of the dynamic world, it would be great if the size and structure of a guildhall is allowed to increase over time. Depending on the wishes of the Guild and its members. Only if enough is paid for the expansion and renovation, that is. :P
Everything and anything may change at any time. If we will do changes on demand from clans, however, remains to see :evil:
Inconcessus wrote:I assume, Torbjørn and his beardy friends might want to construct a beer-cellar in their guildhalls basement. Implying it's not already there.
Oh no worries, I'll tailor-make my future clanhall :) :P

Nordberg wrote:Just a quick question about the founder:

Player A is the founder of Clan A. Time goes by and Player A finds himself not having the time Clan A demands. He decides to pass the leadership onto Player B.

Will Player A still be the founder but have no power? Will Player B be the "new founder"?

I feel like... a founder doesn't have to be the highest position even though it is most likely that the founder is in fact in the highest position.
The founder status is not shown anywhere, it's just the best name I could think of. So player A will no longer be founder if he passes it on to player B. And you are completely right, the founder does not have to have the de jure highest position. Again, to give the players themselves the possibility to have it their own way. :)
havy
Tester
Character: Havy Glory
Clan: Brotherhood Ruthless

February 25, 2013, 07:09:36 PM

fast question..
was created female character?
Thor
The Old Dwarf

February 25, 2013, 07:20:49 PM

Not quite sure if I understand what you mean? You may play as a female character, yes, if that was the quesiton :?
havy
Tester

February 25, 2013, 08:58:47 PM

Torbjørn wrote:Not quite sure if I understand what you mean? You may play as a female character, yes, if that was the quesiton :?
Before there was no female character
thanks
Thor
The Old Dwarf

February 25, 2013, 09:02:21 PM

havy wrote:
Torbjørn wrote:Not quite sure if I understand what you mean? You may play as a female character, yes, if that was the quesiton :?
Before there was no female character
thanks
Aha. On release you will be able to play as a female character, no worries :)
Bacjusz
Tester
Character: Bacjusz Merryeye
Clan: Starzy Wyjadacze

February 25, 2013, 09:37:05 PM

Will the different sexes introduce something fresh and new to the game? By that I totally mean interactions between them(not a perv). It could make the game more enjoyable for the beautiful half of the world. The question is whether there are such players in the current database.
Regards,
Bacjusz Merryeye
Thor
The Old Dwarf

February 25, 2013, 09:41:55 PM

Bacjusz wrote:Will the different sexes introduce something fresh and new to the game? By that I totally mean interactions between them(not a perv). It could make the game more enjoyable for the beautiful half of the world. The question is whether there are such players in the current database.
Regards,
Bacjusz Merryeye
It will simply mean that you get a different outfit and that some NPCs may address you differently.
Ricardo
Tester
Character: Ricardo

February 25, 2013, 10:06:59 PM

Torbjørn wrote:
Bacjusz wrote:Will the different sexes introduce something fresh and new to the game? By that I totally mean interactions between them(not a perv). It could make the game more enjoyable for the beautiful half of the world. The question is whether there are such players in the current database.
Regards,
Bacjusz Merryeye
It will simply mean that you get a different outfit and that some NPCs may address you differently.
Marriage would be a cool feature.
Andre
Staff

February 26, 2013, 12:11:39 AM

Torbjørn wrote:
Regards,
Bacjusz Merryeye
I do made a "Charm" spell back with Alenius that we thought only to be used by girls. So they could make male foes confused for a few secs. I even made the illustration button for that! - But we agreed to take it further in the future. :axe:
Thor
The Old Dwarf

February 26, 2013, 12:17:55 AM

Andre wrote:
Torbjørn wrote:
Regards,
Bacjusz Merryeye
I do made a "Charm" spell back with Alenius that we thought only to be used by girls. So they could make male foes confused for a few secs. I even made the illustration button for that! - But we agreed to take it further in the future. :axe:
Sounds like a feat, and to be fair, guys can use charm on girls as well? :moustache:
havy
Tester

February 26, 2013, 12:16:03 PM

Kardaum wrote:
Torbjørn wrote:
Regards,
Bacjusz Merryeye
Marriage would be a cool feature.
yeahhh i remember the cool moment
Redshrike
Staff
Character: Redshrike
Clan: The Order of the Beetle

February 26, 2013, 07:39:51 PM

Torbjørn wrote: Sounds like a feat, and to be fair, guys can use charm on girls as well? :moustache:
Speak for yourself :(
Stian
Tester

February 26, 2013, 09:36:47 PM

Redshrike wrote:
Torbjørn wrote: Sounds like a feat, and to be fair, guys can use charm on girls as well? :moustache:
Speak for yourself :(
There, there. It'll be all right. :Ü:
PhysX
Tester

March 02, 2013, 09:18:12 PM

It would be fantastic if clans could fight for the control of certain areas.