It is currently November 18, 2018, 09:48:30 PM

Death Penalty - And more ideias! 
Tester

Post Death Penalty - And more ideias!
First i will remember some of my ideias:

"More ideias, maybe thoughts, i think magic itens, like potions, they may be more rare to be used and get a delay to be reused, becouse to fill a backpack with lots of potion of mana, or life or many other tipes of potions may take of they "charming", they need to be more hard to be found or to be maked from the players, i think this potions or not a commun itens that could be found in any shop.
-----------------
And the classes who does't use spells, like warriors they shouldn't have mana, take something else for them, like stamina, that can be regenered diferent from mana.
-----------------
I read that there won't have a life bar and a like it. Monsters and players could get a badly aparence when there are dying, like blood and wounds its more role playing but much more work too. And the damage could be showed in a diferent way than numbers.
-----------------
(about find person spell)
I don´t know about programing, but i think i would be hard to be done... put here it goes:
When a player kills other player, it could let behind some kind of clues like footprints or blood from the victim, and you would need some skill to track down this clues.
Other idia, is a "police" in the cities, where you can go to them and tell them that the player killed you, and then they can put the picture on the walls, or like a cash system for those you track him, or the npcs can tell you if they have seen the killer in the city x time ago...
Just some ideias, probably hard ones to be done... but still ideias!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the new one about the death penalty!

Here it goes, I don't know how you guys are thinking about it, but mine ideia is this:

5% Exp take from you, and you trop your backpack AND ALL OF YOUR EQUIPS, BUT when you die, you will have a time (one that you can move from the "temple" to the body) and in this time, no one can loot your equips and can't move the body but you can, and the backpack can be looted any time.

I think it's more realistic ideia, and it's not a lot of exp, and the chances of looseing you equips is bigger if you don't go for it...

I don't know... I just liked it =P

One more ideia, the same kind of monsters coul'd have diferent levels, like goblins, you could have the same kind of goblins with levels between 2 and 5 variating with the place or radon in the respawn. How bigger the lv harddest to kill and more exp, but should not have a big diference in the level of the same tipe of monster.

That's it for now!

November 08, 2007, 10:21:28 PM
Staff

Character: Till
Post Re: Death Penalty - And more ideias!
Fuhba wrote:
And the classes who does't use spells, like warriors they shouldn't have mana, take something else for them, like stamina, that can be regenered diferent from mana.

Reminds me of World of Warcraft... but I actually don't see a difference between mana and stamina... just different words for the same thing (in this case).

Fuhba wrote:
-----------------
I read that there won't have a life bar and a like it. Monsters and players could get a badly aparence when there are dying, like blood and wounds its more role playing but much more work too. And the damage could be showed in a diferent way than numbers.

There actually is a life bar ;) Not a bar but the circle, showing what you are focused on, is going to change color, depending on the enemy's health left.

Fuhba wrote:
-----------------
(about find person spell)
I don´t know about programing, but i think i would be hard to be done... put here it goes:
When a player kills other player, it could let behind some kind of clues like footprints or blood from the victim, and you would need some skill to track down this clues.
Other idia, is a "police" in the cities, where you can go to them and tell them that the player killed you, and then they can put the picture on the walls, or like a cash system for those you track him, or the npcs can tell you if they have seen the killer in the city x time ago...
Just some ideias, probably hard ones to be done... but still ideias!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think handling PKs should be the community's job ;)

Fuhba wrote:
Now the new one about the death penalty!

Here it goes, I don't know how you guys are thinking about it, but mine ideia is this:

5% Exp take from you, and you trop your backpack AND ALL OF YOUR EQUIPS, BUT when you die, you will have a time (one that you can move from the "temple" to the body) and in this time, no one can loot your equips and can't move the body but you can, and the backpack can be looted any time.

I think it's more realistic ideia, and it's not a lot of exp, and the chances of looseing you equips is bigger if you don't go for it...

I don't know... I just liked it =P

Hmm... not sure about that... there should be definitely a higher loss of exp ;)

Btw... it's ideas not ideia ^^

November 08, 2007, 10:33:05 PM
Tester

@ Stamina:
This is not from wow... Stamina is you pysical resistence, your capacity to make hard moves (like warrior skills) and don't get exausted. The way of recovering could be diferent, that would be the diference... and portions and magics that affect it changes too.

@Lifebar:
But is the circle change just like the monsters name? anyway outfit of them geting hurted would be nice!

@Death penalty:
Loosing to mane exp make ppl very very sad! xP
And if you have a way to get your equips back, that will make some adrenaline! xP

Ty... I just wrote idea like in portuguese xD

November 08, 2007, 11:28:43 PM
Staff

Character: Jason
Clan: Ironfist
I'm all for the loss of experience, however. I do not believe you should lose your levels, for the simple fact that you have earned that level.

Lets relate this to something similar..

A lawyer loses 100 cases in a year, should his degree be taken away? No, and it doesn't.

November 09, 2007, 02:25:19 AM
Staff

Character: Slurpy
Clan: Ironfist
Jason wrote:
I'm all for the loss of experience, however. I do not believe you should lose your levels, for the simple fact that you have earned that level.

Lets relate this to something similar..

A lawyer loses 100 cases in a year, should his degree be taken away? No, and it doesn't.

Totaly agree with you, thats a thing I hate with Tibia, when you are a lvl 40 with free account and die, you will probebly loose like 1,5 level.

November 09, 2007, 10:41:44 AM