It is currently November 18, 2018, 10:00:06 PM

Proposal 
Tester

Character: Stinking Hippy
Clan: Order of the Beetle
Post Proposal
I would like to see more outfit customization:

The idea

You have your 12 (or whatever number there is) base outfits. These give you the choice of what your overall look will be.
On top of this i would like to be able to change the look off the three different aspects of the outfit.
- The Head
- The Body
- The Legs

What i am proposing is that you can alter each of these things a little.

Example - You can change the length of your hair. Short/Medium/Long
Example - You can change the style of your shirt. No sleeves/Short sleeves/Long sleeves
Example - You can change the style of your pants. Shorts/Pants/Worn Pants

These would not be the same for every outfit as each base outfit has different characteristics. The extra customization will be based of these characteristics.

November 28, 2008, 06:31:33 PM
Staff

Character: Slurpy
Clan: Ironfist
Post Re: Proposal
I've thought of this too, been too lazy to propose it though xD. It's a very good idea, imo.

November 28, 2008, 07:00:09 PM
Tester

Trade channel with a difference

The idea

When you open the trade channel instead of having people shouting about what they are selling you could do it more in a forum way.
You will open the trade channel and in the information side of things (or somewhere else if it cant go here) there will be lots of tabs containing the name of the seller.
Next to this will be whatever information the person has typed, by clicking on the tab you will open a PM with the player and be able to chat about the trade.

Lets say you can renew your message every 15 minutes so you are not below loads of other trade messages but with every person only posting once i think it could work.

November 28, 2008, 07:02:12 PM
Tester

Crafting skills

The Idea

You have gone and chopped down a tree and are planning to make it into a bow.
Instead of having it so you just use a knife on the piece of wood and you get a bow you could have some skill involved.
An enlarged version of the piece of wood could show up with a dotted line on it in the shape of a bow, you then have to get your knife and follow this outline with your mouse pointer, say if you stray a certain distance away from the line then the piece of wood is now useless and you cannot make it into a bow. Follow the outline well and now you have the first makings of a bow :D

You have gone and searched high and low for some iron ore and would like to make it into say a mace. First you have to make a mold for the mace. You head off down and find some clay, then you slap this clay onto your mace and then wait for it to harden.
You now have a mold of your mace.
Next you have to melt the iron ore to get some iron. You head off to the furnace and throw in your iron ore. Then you have to make sure the temperature stays between a certain level. You do this by either clicking on a fan type thing that increases the heat or click on a icon to open an air vent to cool it down. If you do not keep it at the right temperature the iron will suffer and produce a useless mace.
Once it is molten you use the mold with the furnace and you now have a mace :D

Or something along these lines :D
I think it would be cool

November 28, 2008, 08:43:36 PM
Staff

Character: Till
I really like your idea with the outfits and the trade channel, maybe we could add some sort of search function for the trade channel so you find the right "tab" faster?

To be honest I don't like your proposal on the Crafting Skills. Of course it would be cool to give players the possibility to actually craft the things themselves. But there's a problem with it: there is no skill involved. I mean, there are "real life skills" needed, and then, where would be the point of keeping the old skill system, because your idea would mean that a player with a mining skill of 2 would still be able to mine better than someone with a skill of 20, just because he has a trembling hand or something.
I am sorry, but I think converting the PC into a Wii wouldn't be the best idea.

November 29, 2008, 08:51:24 AM
Tester

Hmm, well you could change the shape that you have to follow the higher your skill level

0-5 skills = spiral shape
0-10 slills = star
10-15 = square
15-20 = line

This would ofcourse be only for the simplest items say if you want to make an armor the spiral would start at level 20

November 29, 2008, 02:49:39 PM
Tester

I have also been thinking about houses. Dunno how they are going to work in game but i think it would be a nice idea to be able to build your own house.

You buy a plot of land for X amount and the can build to your hearts content. Could be restrictions on the height and dept depending on the location and that.

December 01, 2008, 12:51:30 AM