It is currently September 23, 2018, 09:29:46 PM

PHOBOS A GAME OF FACTIONS 
Tester

Post PHOBOS A GAME OF FACTIONS
Hi there, i think that this idea was talked in this forum before but i will remind it:

"The Human Alliance"(Neutral), made all by humans

Humans

Most of This Race lives in the "Human Fortress"

Humans will have the right for chose between "The Realm" and "The Evil Clan"

Requirements:
A Profession
Level 25

Each Faction have their own city, spells, equips, races, and Architecture styles

First we have "The Realm"- a Force that fight for freedom and peace, Constituted by 2 Races

Elfs
Dwarfs

"The Realm" members lives at North of the "Human Fortress" in a Metropolis know as Al'Gorad, with walls made of Stone, Iron gate(Medieval Style), this city is surrounded by beautiful gardens of Trees, in the entrance after the walls, there is a market where merchants from all the world comes to trade items with the travelers.
All the enemies of this Faction are forbidden to enter in this city, and will be shot in sight
In the middle of this city there is a giant tower where all the main ancients discuss the most important stuff, and where they announce the most important News. All around the tower there is houses where people lives.

Then We Have "The Evil Clan" made by a union of raiders, mercenaries, and Dark Magic Users, constituted by:

Orcs
Dark Elfs

This Clan Lives in the plains At South of Human Fortress, in the City called "Phobossipa"- this name derivates from phobos that means fear, but the evil people who lives in there know it as "Eradash"- this explains everything, the mercenaries fight for gold, and for the gold they need the blood of their enemies, and sometimes the blood of their own Faction members, but others fight for something more than blood, some fight to increase their melee skills, others trains with dark magic, so they can become powerful wizards.
"Eradash" walls are bloody, but strong, becouse in this plains there is a very rare king of rock abundant in the plain of this city, ordinary humans call it "Bloodstone", many elfs and Dwarfs tried to bring this kind of stone to Al´Gorad, but all the ones who gone never came back.
The real name of the "Bloodstone" and its secrets to make it much more resistant than ordinary stone are only know by the King of Eradash and some Ancients, loyal to the King.
Around of Eradash there is all kind of punishments, dead bodies, crucificated creatures and humans, working slaves watched by Watch Towers, inside at the entrance at left side we see some houses made of wood, at the right side the tanner, the barman, if we keep walking to the middle of the city we will see a Big hole protected by a strong fence, and some Dark Elfs that looks like Powerful magicians, there is no way see the hole inside and this hole is to invoke powerful creatures that attacks "The Evil Clan" Enemies at Nightfall.

I think i forgot something

Well thats it hope you like it

Instead of denying this proposal help me to improve it as you like!

January 06, 2010, 02:34:07 PM
Tester

Character: Stinking Hippy
Clan: Order of the Beetle
Post Re: PHOBOS A GAME OF FACTIONS
I like it :) like a kind of city quest and you can choose between 2 citys.

Maybe if Phobos has different races to play, in each city you could start the different races there.

January 06, 2010, 04:34:08 PM
Tester

I agree :) with Agent Green

January 06, 2010, 04:38:43 PM
Staff

Character: Till
Well, actually we had different things in mind ;) Still, the idea with factions will be implemented, however in a different kind of way. Won't reveal more... for now :P

January 06, 2010, 06:43:06 PM
Tester

Are you talking about karma or something like that?
Will be implemented at release?

January 06, 2010, 07:05:25 PM
Staff

Yes, it will be implemented at the release. I am not talking about karma, though.

January 06, 2010, 09:26:21 PM
Tester

That means release is years from here, right,lets hope that the release is not on 2040 or 2050,

:(
Well is good to know that stuff, but we can discuss the idea anyway

January 06, 2010, 11:23:08 PM
Tester

Character: Sparksman
Clan: Akai'zhar
Well as we've gone offtopic and we have fallen again in that question of "When will he release be?" I'm curious about something:

Sometimes when some newcomer blames on you because the game isn't done yet, you sometimes answer that the problem is that more than a half of the team is busy on something so you have trouble to keep going on.
I guess they are busy because they're studying at the university and so.
But I know for example pingly ended at the university and he's still not active. So should we expect that when some of you finish the university you will go on with the game, or should we wait for that to happen, or do you expect to end the game before you finish studying?

If I said something against the rules, or something which can offend someone, I'm sorry, I didn't pretend to do so.

Sparky

January 07, 2010, 01:08:43 PM
Tester

Sparksman wrote:
Well as we've gone offtopic and we have fallen again in that question of "When will he release be?" I'm curious about something:

Sometimes when some newcomer blames on you because the game isn't done yet, you sometimes answer that the problem is that more than a half of the team is busy on something so you have trouble to keep going on.
I guess they are busy because they're studying at the university and so.
But I know for example pingly ended at the university and he's still not active. So should we expect that when some of you finish the university you will go on with the game, or should we wait for that to happen, or do you expect to end the game before you finish studying?

If I said something against the rules, or something which can offend someone, I'm sorry, I didn't pretend to do so.

Sparky

Volunteers..., you know how it is!
They don't pay them a cent, then, no motivation to work, and rl life its the priority ofc!

January 07, 2010, 04:55:40 PM
Tester

You see, if they got no motivation for work because they ain't getting paid, why don't they release them game now already and when cents start coming, maybe their motivation will grow? I mean i know i'd never pay for something i don't even know if its ever going to exist....

Edit: Yeah went offtopic, probably its getting closed soon. No comment on topic though.

January 07, 2010, 05:07:46 PM
Staff

Yep, the discussion is offtopic, so please: get back to the topic or I'll close this.

Sparky, just to answer your question (and not to keep the discussion going!) : The problem is that after university there still can be reasons to not continue working. I don't know, but Pingly could be busy moving to a new city to find a job. Also, it's hard for us to get through to them when we don't know them personally and the internet's the only way to contact them. It just won't work when they decided to never come back again, which of course we do not hope.

January 07, 2010, 08:42:08 PM
Tester

Till wrote:
Yep, the discussion is offtopic, so please: get back to the topic or I'll close this.

Sparky, just to answer your question (and not to keep the discussion going!) : The problem is that after university there still can be reasons to not continue working. I don't know, but Pingly could be busy moving to a new city to find a job. Also, it's hard for us to get through to them when we don't know them personally and the internet's the only way to contact them. It just won't work when they decided to never come back again, which of course we do not hope.

I´m sorry for being the creator of this topic!

January 08, 2010, 11:19:08 AM