It is currently November 21, 2018, 03:18:10 AM

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Again with the same, the death penalty [must read] 
Tester

Post Again with the same, the death penalty [must read]
I come here.. again with news haha..

please take a look
tittle: MAJORITY OF GAMERS TODAY CAN’T FINISH LEVEL 1 IN SUPER MARIO BROS.
http://www.p4rgaming.com/majority-of-gamers-today-cant-finish-level-1-in-super-mario-bros/

its sad, but it can make to Myth a viewpoint of the consecuences of the death penalty

and a little detail, about the non-skull system, as i saw in other beta games, where are not kind of mark for the PK, that ones are really unplayable.. every one kills everyone its awful.. i think phobos will really need something like!

i think, the normal difficulty of the game will attract many people of the old school, but they are quite old.. and they will not stay so longer.. and with the new generation will not be the same making this an awful comunity

an other way to make this (in a long-range) is making an exclusive servers without the penalty and let the old ones keep the same to threat with all kind of players more customes, better game

and well in another point, if Phobos its only a game (kinda OTserver) can keep the things as now, only a game to pass a little time and later gone

still waiting for phobos..

July 09, 2013, 04:13:45 AM
Tester

Post Re: Again with the same, the death penalty [must read]
Didn't understand half but here it goes:

I agree, the lack of a "PK System" like skulls is bad for the gameplay, mostly for the newcomers... Zezenia for instance, i think, tried to solve it by placing the "justified" in the "killed by" zone at the website... But it is something very relative... Buut, I've already given my ideas in the subject in another thread, so I'll keep them for myself this time...

Let's socialize, join the Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoboschat

July 09, 2013, 07:33:53 AM
Tester

If my grandmother playing solitaire qualifies as a gamer I might have believed those results. That is a troll article probably to gain traffic to their site, nothing more.

July 09, 2013, 10:40:58 AM
Staff

Character: Till
Hello Exe,

while we really appreciate all discussions on our boards that revolve around planned, existing or desired game content, we also want to be able to keep an overview of the topics. Fortunately there has been a variety of topics concerning death penalty. We would really appreciate it if the discussion would not spawn more new threads but would stick to the threads already existing. Read through them and if you see that your particular idea hasn't been mentioned yet and would, in your founded opinion, be an interesting addition to the discussion, feel free to bump the old threads. Existing threads dealing with death penalty (and other topics), are listed here: viewtopic.php?p=43747

Topic closed.

July 09, 2013, 10:53:10 AM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]