It is currently November 18, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

Quests suggestion... 
Tester

Character: Giollo
Post Quests suggestion...
Hi there, folks!

Well, 1st of all, I would like to apologize myself for my english. It's not that good.
And 2nd, I'm sorry if this proposal was already made, but I did see nothing alike in the [READ] - Already Proposed Things.

Let's go then...

I think it would be good if in Phobos was created a system that prevents a player that already get the reward of a certain quest to start the same quest again in the future.

It would avoid that advanced players helps adventurers that didn't untangled the missions. Also, it would disability the set up of "Quest Services", where a group of players with a disproportionate power to the quest do the whole process to someone and charges for it, taking all the fun and the thrill of finish a hard quest with all the difficulty that was planned for that.

Thank you very much for the attention...
Cya !!!

August 06, 2013, 02:21:02 AM
Staff

Character: Till
Post Re: Quests suggestion...
I think this is a decision we can't make for the players. We wouldn't want to restrict quests to those who've not done them before. What if you want to be accompanied by a friend or need his help? There's no reason for us to prevent you from doing so. And quest services: you don't have to use them.

It's actually the same policy we have with spoilers and quest walkthroughs. We really can't prevent anyone from putting spoilers into a wiki for everyone to see and it really is the players' decision whether they want to miss the fun of finding out for themselves or not.

August 06, 2013, 07:27:39 AM
Tester

What I understood of your reading is that you mean example I am doing a level 40 quest but if another friend reach that level want help to make that quest but you can't enter. What I understood that you want repeatable quests that if you have done the quest you can make it again some reasons for helping a friend or quest service. Sorry if I meant wrong but I think that's your point.

August 06, 2013, 06:25:16 PM
Newcomer

Grizzly's demand for an easier way to open a private chat with other players.

September 05, 2013, 11:39:15 AM