It is currently December 18, 2017, 05:34:24 PM

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 The rights of Phobos 
Newcomer

Post The rights of Phobos
Hi, everyone.
I have a little doubt about phobos and his progress.
Months ago, some friends have asked me if it's a good ideia develop a new game in 2D and I told "maybe". I remembered of Phobos and think: "Could be possible that game sell his copyrights and content?" Well, they don't have support yet to make investments, but I think if have a chance to make it real, are you, onwers of Phobos, interested in a deal like this in the future? Not only to me or my friends, but to another proposals of another people. You have a piece of rude diamond waiting to be faceted, but I know how it's hard to make it bigger. I would be glad if I have answer or contat about it. :)

May 08, 2016, 10:13:22 PM
Staff

Post Re: The rights of Phobos
doomsday wrote:
Hi, everyone.
I have a little doubt about phobos and his progress.
Months ago, some friends have asked me if it's a good ideia develop a new game in 2D and I told "maybe". I remembered of Phobos and think: "Could be possible that game sell his copyrights and content?" Well, they don't have support yet to make investments, but I think if have a chance to make it real, are you, onwers of Phobos, interested in a deal like this in the future? Not only to me or my friends, but to another proposals of another people. You have a piece of rude diamond waiting to be faceted, but I know how it's hard to make it bigger. I would be glad if I have answer or contat about it. :)
Hi doomsday,

Sorry, but we are not considering any offers to sell ownership of Phobos materials.

Rob

May 08, 2016, 10:36:54 PM
Tester

Character: Darkstarz
Clan: Proud member of Ironfist.
Post Re: The rights of Phobos
You might want to pick up the pace abit then, most of your old followers have left, new and better games are coming out, and you guys just seem to be dilly dallying about the little things. Do you even have a plan about going and advertizing this game to the world? Or will you be solely relying on donations?

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.
William Arthur Ward

May 09, 2016, 11:50:51 PM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]