Proposal for skills cooldowns

Got a great idea or a proposal for us? Post it here and discuss it with others!
Noixz
Tester
Character: Noixz

July 18, 2016, 01:39:40 PM

I would like to see my cooldowns next to my character, right now we past too much time looking to our habilities bar waiting for the cooldowns, when we should be looking at the game.

My suggestion is to have small icons next to the character feet or verticaly aligned to it, then we can enjoy more the game itself and not the skill bar.

This feature has its main point on making the player look to action all times, not loosing anything of the phobos experience, the skill bar is not so cool and we look to it 60% of the time
kohmaster
Tester
Character: Strider

July 18, 2016, 02:46:57 PM

Noixz wrote:I would like to see my cooldowns next to my character, right now we past too much time looking to our habilities bar waiting for the cooldowns, when we should be looking at the game.

My suggestion is to have small icons next to the character feet or verticaly aligned to it, then we can enjoy more the game itself and not the skill bar.

This feature has its main point on making the player look to action all times, not loosing anything of the phobos experience, the skill bar is not so cool and we look to it 60% of the time
Very nice!
Chaosweaver
Tester

July 18, 2016, 04:41:45 PM

Good idea! :like: