Phobos - Forums
http://forum.phobosonline.com/

Teaser – The End is Nigh
http://forum.phobosonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5811
Page 5 of 5

Author:  havy [ June 22, 2013, 05:29:37 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Teaser – The End is Nigh

Slurpy wrote:
It sure does seem like the game is coming about soon. How are you planning on promoting it? What if the game becomes widely popular? Do you have servers that can support alot of players?

Btw almost 2 years since last post. Hi guys. =)

welcome back Slurpy :D

Author:  Celix [ June 22, 2013, 05:38:40 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Teaser – The End is Nigh

Slurpy wrote:
It sure does seem like the game is coming about soon. How are you planning on promoting it? What if the game becomes widely popular? Do you have servers that can support alot of players?

Btw almost 2 years since last post. Hi guys. =)

More popular = more money = more servers

Author:  Mahedros [ June 22, 2013, 10:51:22 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Teaser – The End is Nigh

Celix wrote:
Slurpy wrote:
It sure does seem like the game is coming about soon. How are you planning on promoting it? What if the game becomes widely popular? Do you have servers that can support alot of players?

Btw almost 2 years since last post. Hi guys. =)

More popular = more money = more servers


more popular = more problems if they dont have a server that can handle the hig pop.

Author:  knight legend [ June 26, 2013, 12:52:06 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Teaser – The End is Nigh

Nice teaser, now make a teaser on character animations

Author:  Mephisto [ June 27, 2013, 10:45:18 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Teaser – The End is Nigh

Woah, I really really can't wait anymore. It's been about 6 years. You guys have done an amazing job!

Author:  Celix [ June 27, 2013, 11:02:24 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Teaser – The End is Nigh

Mephisto wrote:
Woah, I really really can't wait anymore. It's been about 6 years. You guys have done an amazing job!

8 years to be correct

Author:  Mephisto [ June 27, 2013, 11:38:27 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Teaser – The End is Nigh

Celix wrote:
Mephisto wrote:
Woah, I really really can't wait anymore. It's been about 6 years. You guys have done an amazing job!

8 years to be correct


For me I meant, I know this game is a lot older. (:

Author:  Dannsz [ July 01, 2013, 05:08:15 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Teaser – The End is Nigh

phobos still remained online???

:)

Author:  Crowboomer [ July 02, 2013, 01:33:12 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Teaser – The End is Nigh

release it already :'c , http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... -VF8#at=69

Page 5 of 5 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/