It is currently August 19, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

Torbjørn's Diary - 6th October 2010 
The Old Dwarf

Character: Mezur Stonecutter
Clan: Dwarfhood
Post Torbjørn's Diary - 6th October 2010
Dear diary,
It has been a while since I last wrote, but don't worry, it hasn't to do anything with you! It's because I've simply been busy. Last night I barely got any sleep, I had this wild idea about... well, I know that some of the others around here are peeking in my diaries, so I can't say much. But I can say that it includes the restricted area of the Royal Emposian Library. Exciting!
Other than that I've been busy documenting the history of not only Empo Sar, but also it's neighbours and important organizations. The political situation has also been a focus for me lately, but you know how politics are.. they always change, so it's a bit of a challenge. Anyhow, I can hear Robbert's heavy steps coming down the hallway, I better get back to work. That whip of his is no good...

Your friend,
Torbjørn

October 06, 2010, 03:33:53 PM
Tester

Post Re: Torbjørn's Diary - October 6th 2010
People start to complain >> slight and short rise in activity and news >> staff claims to
Quote:
barely get any sleep

And I'm the one trolling on this forum. Right.

@down:
Wow, are you like 14? That was too low even for a 14-year-old.

@Klenseipapui:
No offence taken.

Last edited by Hegemon on October 07, 2010, 11:02:58 AM, edited 2 times in total.

October 06, 2010, 07:12:39 PM
Newcomer

Hegemon wrote:
People start to complain >> slight and short rise in activity and news >> staff claims to
Quote:
barely get any sleep

Indeed you are. Go away, troll. That was clearly meant as a role-play element to emphasise the excitement of this new idea. Go back to your mom's basement and fap to 4chan now, your work in this thread is over. I don't believe Axel's statements were limited to the to-do list only and you're continually attacking them.

@thread: Glad to see a new diary entry and some life on these forums!

October 06, 2010, 07:26:37 PM
Tester

Clan: Order of the Beetle
Aidan Aneirin wrote:
Hegemon wrote:
Quote:
barely get any sleep

Indeed you are. Go away, troll. That was clearly meant as a role-play element to emphasise the excitement of this new idea. Go back to your mom's basement and fap to 4chan now, your work in this thread is over. I don't believe Axel's statements were limited to the to-do list only and you're continually attacking them.

Not that I'm usually the one to defend trolls (no offence Hegemon!), but what you just said was just completely wrong.

Quote:
Dear diary,
It has been a while since I last wrote, but don't worry, it hasn't to do anything with you! It's because I've simply been busy. Last night I barely got any sleep, I had this wild idea about... well, I know that some of the others around here are peeking in my diaries, so I can't say much.

Let us analyze this statement. Somebody who could not write into the diary had not received any sleep and it has also been a while since he wrote last time. Roleplaying? To me, this sounds more like Torbjörn, a myth entertainment staff member.

How is this a roleplaying element? Just because this is written really entertainingly and aiming to trigger excitement doesn't make it a roleplaying element, as you can clearly see that Torbjörn, staff member, is speaking about his work. There are 2 possible ways you could be right with, whereas 1) is that the diary is an ingame book (which it is not, but a progress documentation) and the author therefore a character/NPC or 2) if Torbjörn is actually somebody else who roleplays a staff member. I guess he is not not and therefore, Hegemons statement makes sense, although I can also sense trolling there, which leads to my next point.

I'd rather see a troll on a forum than somebody who insults other people at the scale you just did. Hegemon is not nice towards the staff, correct, but what you just did beats his last 10 posts by far, not to mention that if the staff considers them capable of running a MMORPG, handling trolls is something they will not get problems with and are therefore not requiring any community support. If you can't post without using offensive and foul language, do not post unless you want to deliver more work to the staff who then has to delete your post and give you a warning.

October 06, 2010, 11:16:27 PM
Tester

Character: Havy Glory
Clan: Brotherhood Ruthless
i rly like the text very funny too :D
hahahahha good job myth :D

October 07, 2010, 01:52:45 AM
Tester

Aidan Aneirin wrote:
Hegemon wrote:
Quote:
barely get any sleep

Im sorry but you failed that one, since he said nothing wrong, And his post was ironic, it was supossed to be "funny", but then you came a screwed everything, thats the truth

October 07, 2010, 04:10:58 PM
Newcomer

knight legend wrote:
Im sorry but you failed that one, since he said nothing wrong, And his post was ironic, it was supossed to be "funny", but then you came a screwed everything, thats the truth

I'm sorry but you failed even more. In case you haven't noticed not a single one of my posts are serious. That's the truth.

October 07, 2010, 08:46:32 PM
Tester

Character: El Diablo
Clan: Akai'Zhar
Aidan Aneirin wrote:
Hegemon wrote:
Quote:
barely get any sleep

Rules 1 an 2 bro.
_____________________________---
Ontopic: I like the ending ^^ made me laugh.
Torbjørn wrote:
I can hear Robbert's heavy steps coming down the hallway, I better get back to work. That whip of his is no good...

17:13 Dfgdfd has been banned due to being a stupid noob.
20:42 Lolgm has been banned due to being a asswhipe :S.

October 08, 2010, 09:24:35 AM
Tester

Aidan Aneirin wrote:
knight legend wrote:

I'm sorry but you failed even more. In case you haven't noticed not a single one of my posts are serious. That's the truth.

So why post them, xD

Escuses!...

Ok so you should be ignored, if none of your posts are serious at all, xD

Last edited by knight legend on October 08, 2010, 12:23:55 PM, edited 2 times in total.

October 08, 2010, 10:33:45 AM
Tester

Aidan Aneirin wrote:

Oh wow, just, wow.

October 08, 2010, 11:47:23 AM
Tester

Character: Stinking Hippy
Clan: Order of the Beetle
I bet that is where you keep the top shelf material :moustache:

October 08, 2010, 06:32:50 PM