One fear I have for Phobos!

Want to hear the latest rumours about Phobos? Or just want to talk with others about Phobos? Enter the Common Room!
Lucal Deths
Tester
Character: Big Slug
Clan: Dwarven Order

February 18, 2017, 07:59:27 PM

My biggest concern about the game as of right now, Economy. I'm not sure how well the economy will do here on Phobos once we get more players in-game. As an example, early Tibia had rune makers, which benefit both players involved(makers and buyers). It greatly increased the feel of community within the game itself. I fear Phobos' economy will lack that sense of community and be more of a creature loot economy, thus you'll be going back to hunt lower levels monsters to make your money to hunt the higher ones and hoping for a goodie to sell to someone. I'm not the best at explaining this, but I believe yal will get where I'm coming from.
Lans
Tester
Character: Lans

February 19, 2017, 04:41:49 AM

If you party hunt with at least 3 guys you`ll never waste and make the`community` idea work.

You can loot good stuff even on `weak` creatures.
I believe once we get a good ammount of players, item prices will show up and we will slowly build a market.
Lucal Deths
Tester
Character: Big Slug
Clan: Dwarven Order

February 19, 2017, 05:45:21 PM

I hope you're right, but I don't see just solely an item market thriving. Hopefully the alchemy tradeskill will help quite a bit though.
Sir Vitor
Tester
Character: Sir Vitor

February 21, 2017, 07:09:12 PM

Once they fix the brewing system (so that we can brew many potions at once), it will be a good boost to the economy as people can spend time to gather potions and sell them at lower than NPC prices.
Sputnik
Tester
Character: Sputnik
Clan: Hikers

March 04, 2017, 07:18:01 PM

We have class-service like "healer", "blocker" and "shooter" to kill some kind of creatures that offer good loots or quests that demand this kind of service.

(sorry my english, is not my native bla bla bla...)