Skyrrs Journey and Feedback

A forum for showing off your Phobos screenshots and videos.
Leaking content from this board is strictly prohibited
Dima
Tester
Character: Skyrr

February 13, 2016, 12:30:12 PM

Hello,

here is my thread about some travels through Timari...

here is a strange place i have discovered in the mountains north of Forina. I came there by traveling through the trown cave, dont remember the way :/
Is it normal that the writings are so fucked up?

I went inside and thats what i have found there. The key i had didnt match :/
Anybody solved this quest? Any hints? Where to get the Key for the door?

Besides this dead body, i have found 2 bodies more. Anybody knows what the key is for and how to enchant the wand?

Made the orc/goblin quest

Went to the lands north of Timari and found places which are not on the map o.0 Well, could find anything interesting there. Many nature and hills. Caves with bettles, spiders, maggots. some places with bears. Is it possible to go even more north?

I sent this SS to a friend in hope to make her join phobos.

So far i have following thoiughts about Phobos.

Its an amazing game! Really i want to thank the people who made it. This game is just amazing. Better than tibia and zezenia.

So in my opinion you did many things right! See what you can do about a phobos release ;)

Well, i still would like to know some things.....

WHY IS THE GATE TO EMPO SAR CLOSED???? HOW TO ENTER THE CITY???

I need to join the sorcerer/wizard guild! xD :afro:
Last edited by Dima on February 14, 2016, 11:01:20 AM, edited 1 time in total.
Dima
Tester

February 13, 2016, 01:10:16 PM

btw, i haVE THE FEELING I HAVENT DOSCOUVERED NOT EVEN A HALF OF ALL TIMARI LOL: IS IT POSSIBLEß XD sry caps
Sir Vitor
Tester
Character: Sir Vitor

February 14, 2016, 01:42:48 AM

Timari is indeed very big and with a lot of exciting places to explore. However, the current map goes way beyond Timari, so you still have a lot of ground to cover.
Chaosweaver
Tester

February 14, 2016, 04:55:38 PM

Good job! Keep exploring and you'll find more cool stuff. :like:
Xanobi
Tester

February 15, 2016, 09:02:10 AM

To answer your question "WHY IS THE GATE TO EMPO SAR CLOSED???? HOW TO ENTER THE CITY???"

Its closed because the game is still in beta stage and they're releasing new content step by step.
Dima
Tester

February 15, 2016, 11:02:01 PM

discovered the hill ciant cave in timari. tryed to solo, but he is just to powerful!

i ll be back later.

Btw, where is that orc fortress in rhoburn forest? I found an orc/goblin cavesouth of forina, but couldnt find any fortresses. i faced only normal goblins, orc brutes and orc hunters.

Any hints how to find that fortress?
Lanuza
Tester
Character: Lanuza

February 17, 2016, 04:00:56 AM

The fortress is north of Timari. That's enough =)
Dima
Tester

February 17, 2016, 04:29:16 PM

Baldasarre wrote:The fortress is north of Timari. That's enough =)

damn, naorth of timari are just some mountains. i found there a wold cave and a large spiderlings,untre, beetle, ratcave....

cant find a way to the north.... the most northern place is the little boat with ferry service :/

u mean north of TIMARI or north of TIMAR?
Neebs
Tester
Character: Atlantes

February 17, 2016, 09:48:32 PM

The fortress is north of Timari. If you go straight north from the city and then a little east you will get to a cave. Then you climb on the mountain there and go north then back west a little and you are pretty much north of the town.
Dima
Tester

March 05, 2016, 06:54:59 PM

discovered a new creature near the bandit mines and warg caves, wasnt strong enough to solo it :/

my current stats. do u think i should ger dexterity to get more speed?

any suggestions for places for my level to explore? that badit caves seems to be too hard for me.

what do u think about my eq? needs some improvement?

does the nightstalker ring has any functions? looted one from warg

I love very much about this game, explorng is the best thing about it, but after u explored a place few times, you start to feel bored, because the actual killing/hunting process isnt that interesting to me.

another suggestion is maybe to add some different graphics for different areas. more nature sprites, trees, grass etc...

but only if u have time of course ;)
Turan Darkstar
Tester
Character: Darkstarz
Clan: Proud member of Ironfist.

March 06, 2016, 06:08:56 AM

i wouldnt get your hopes up Dima, time is something these guys have short supply unfortunatly
Dima
Tester

April 01, 2016, 04:21:27 PM

okay, i have played some time. now i would ssay some feedback.

I LIKE: that there is no mini map. more exploring fun and more adventurous.

I DISLIKE: Every single place looks the same. maybe you could add new sprites for buildings and nature for different places of phobos?

I DISLIKE: The amount of monsters and animals is very low. the forests are mainly populated by wargs and wolves....

I DISLIKE: empty forests. sometimes you walk for minutes only thropugh forests.... (mainly in the southern places) maybe you could add some places there... a monster village, a harpyie mountain, amazon camp, centaur camp...

Well, at the beginning phobos was for me a very big exploring experience. phobos was amazing... but after a while i realized that everything is the same and it destroyed my exploring fun a little ://

I will add more feedback later.
Rob
Administrator

April 05, 2016, 10:52:41 AM

Hi Dima,

Thanks for the feedback. Could I ask where in particular it was that you felt the forests were very empty? When you say "in the southern places", are you talking about the area to the west of Empo Sar?

Rob
Dima
Tester

April 08, 2016, 08:30:18 PM

yes,west of empo sar was the most boring place :/

but well, if you walkthrough other places, you will get this feeling sooner or later aswell. as i said the monsters are usually the same ones and the nature sprites dont change :/
Neebs
Tester
Character: Atlantes

April 09, 2016, 04:26:34 AM

I know what you mean about some places being boring. I think some places are either not finished or rather that's just how it is. Not all area have to be full with vegetation or creatures although maybe some additional environmental details can be improved. Lets say it's a big area with empty fields you can still put some flowers, dirt, tall grass, puddles to make it a bit more "not the same".

BTW : As far as eq goes. Here is what I have on my apprentice. I don't know if this is the best eq right now because i have't played in awhile.
Attachments
phobos.png
phobos.png (14.94 KiB) Viewed 632 times