Skyrrs Journey and Feedback

A forum for showing off your Phobos screenshots and videos.
Leaking content from this board is strictly prohibited
Dima
Tester
Character: Skyrr

April 15, 2016, 05:33:13 PM

got that ring and bp so far ;p
Dima
Tester

April 16, 2016, 09:13:52 PM

okay, i need help. i am lost in corlayra. i have only 2 manas and few health pots. no food. i am at some place with skeletons, skeleton warriors and archers. on the way to that place i faced skeletons, archers, zombies and beetles.

i found a safe place with only one skeleton, i stand here in safety.

above me (to the west) are some ruins with skeleton warriors and archers and cave trolls :/. i came to that place from the east.

so... somwbody can help me out?? i am online only at weekends :// fridays and saturdays
Chaosweaver
Tester

April 17, 2016, 01:50:37 PM

I can help you. I'm online now.
Dima
Tester

January 27, 2017, 04:28:12 PM

does anybody know how to get acces to that npc? or what his function is?

there is a bug here, you cant reach the stairs leading down.

found this boss after going through ward cave in the east of brooktoon. who knows where i can change her quiver for a reward?

Dima
Tester

January 27, 2017, 05:40:51 PM

today i have looted some paladin/archer/whatever armors. they are very beautiful, but sadly they have low arm and none effects. it would be great if you could add some special powers to these armors in the next update/patch. like distance skill increase or speed or whatever.

concretly i am talking about hunters tunic, archers haubergeon and pathfinders cloack. the same with woodland leggings, although its not an armor
Dima
Tester

April 16, 2017, 09:13:50 AM

okay, here is an update on my eq and stats.

after the update i have been hunting many orcs legionnaires, camping single savage and archenaid spawns and exploring the new zombie dungeon.

i am still too weak to face sal cotton :/

btw it looks like i am rich and have made much profit, but its not rly true. as mage you waste very much when you hunt with pots, so i just dont hunt like that. all the time i was mana sitting and havent used any potions. thats why i am so rich as a mage :/

if you need some of items you can msg me, maybe i ll sell

i am buying the mancer helmet.